Webinar Recording - Engaging Users in Quality Feedback
What IS feedback?
Feedback is the reaction, opinions, and recommendations from your teammates regarding a candidate - and this feedback can help YOU determine what to do with a candidate.
Learn more about:
- Standard Evaluation Forms
- Structured Evaluation Forms
- Auto Reminders
- Unbiased Feedback
- Privacy Settings
- Interviewer & Reviewer Report
How Do You Decide What to Evaluate?
- Prioritize based on the list of skills needed for the job
- Think about what a day may be like for this position, and what skills they may need.
- When you have your list of attributes, think about what each attribute means in relation to the job.
- Clarify what an attribute means by including suggested questions that may help your teammates assess for this attribute!