Exploring the candidates list
The Candidates List is your One-Stop Shop for managing your candidates. Learn more about it below!
Once you click on "Candidates" from the left side bar, you'll be greeted by the Candidates List View.
This section of your account displays an overview of candidates accessible to you. You can use various filters to choose whether you want to see ALL candidates, only the candidates assigned to you, only candidates with a certain label, candidates in a certain opening, or in a certain stage of your workflow, and so on! You can create a set of filters to show exactly whichever list of candidates you wish to review.
Openings and Stages
You can click to see candidates in a certain Opening, or candidates in a certain stage. As you change the filters on this page, you'll see the information listed here change to reflect the candidates you are filtering for.
Some preset filters are available from the top right of this filters section:
- My upcoming interviews - Displays a list of candidates which you have been invited to interview
- Evaluations pending on me - Displays a list of candidates who you've been asked to leave interview evaluations on
- Reviews pending on me - Displays a list of candidates you have been asked to leave a review on
- Todos pending on me - Displays a list of candidates that you have had a Todo assigned for
- Notes awaiting my reply - Displays a list of candidates with internal comments which are awaiting your reply
Creating your own set of filters:
You can can use the "+ Add Filter" button to add filters for your Candidates List. This is where you could add a filter to show only candidates with a certain label, candidates that have been starred, or are in a certain stage of your workflow. You can even combine different filters to build your own unique hiring list.
We have also made it so you can save custom filters at the bottom of the filters section:
Note: Saved filters will become available from the Preset Filters dropdown.
You can also set your new saved filter to be your default view right when you are naming it:
Some of the filter options explained:
- Pending Tasks - this lets you filter by tasks pending on yourself, or someone else! For example, if a coworker is out of the office, you could filter to see all the candidates which have tasks pending on that person, and cover for them until they are back!
- Candidate assigned to - this lets you filter by who the candidate is assigned to
- Opening assigned to - this lets you filter by who who is working on the opening which the candidate is assigned to
Can I further configure my Candidates List view?
You can choose which set of filters will be your default view from Settings > App Preferences.
You can also choose an Expanded view that displays more interview and review details.
Read more about these options in our help article for Setting up your Candidates List View
Search for a candidate
Sometimes you are looking for a specific candidate. You can search for them by name, email, or other information on their profile using the Search field at the top right of the screen, next to your initials:
We're available to help any time you need us. Just send an email to email@example.com with your questions!