Integration: How to Connect Trakstar Hire and Paylocity
Since the goal of using Hire is to find the perfect candidates, it also makes sense to move these candidates forward to your Human Resources Management System!
With our connection to Paylocity, you can do just that!
What is it?
The connection with Paylocity allows your team to export candidates you have marked as hired into your Paylocity account.
How do I set it up?
Reach out to our support team at email@example.com, and we will be happy to facilitate the setup of your integration with Paylocity!
How does it work?
- Every hour the integration will look inside Hire for newly hired candidates and copy all data collected about the candidate to Paylocity.
- The following fields will be automatically captured:
- First and Last Name
- Personal Email Address
- Personal Phone Number
- Hire Date
- Optionally, the integration will capture the following custom candidate data if entered:
- Street Address
- The integration will create a temporary username for the candidate in Paylocity in the following format: “FirstName.LastName” and be shortened to fit the 20 character limit in Paylocity.
- Data will be sent to Paylocity as an “Onboarding” employee, where you can finish collecting and entering the needed information to complete the process in Paylocity.