Using a Trackable Link to Share on Indeed/Glassdoor's Paid Postings
Generating a trackable link allows you to track your incoming candidates from any external job site. Here is how you can set it up with Indeed/Glassdoor's paid postings.
How to create a trackable link
Here are the steps to generate a trackable link:
- Click "Openings" on the left bar of your Trakstar Hire screen
- Your openings dashboard will display. Click on the name of the opening that you are looking for the unique job URL of:
- The opening details will display. Choose the tab that says "Candidate Sources" in between Job Details & Workflow, and you will see the Application Link URL there:
You must click the blue "Copy trackable link" button in order for the source you typed to be saved as one of the sources that you are tracking across your candidates.
How to share this link on Indeed/Glassdoor's paid postings
In order to use your trackable link on Indeed's website, you must have:
- An Indeed employer account
- Have this feature enabled by your Indeed account executive
Not sure who your assigned Indeed account executive is? Reach out to Indeed directly:
- Via web: From within your Indeed Account directly here, or from their public web form here
- Via phone: 1-800-462-5842.
Once Indeed has enabled this feature in your account, you can follow the directions above to generate your trackable link.
Create a new paid posting on Indeed. When prompted with "How would you like the candidates to apply," select "via an external site," and add in your trackable link. This will direct candidates to your Trakstar Hire application form for applying to your roles, and properly track their sources, too!