Integration: How to Connect Trakstar Hire and Trakstar Perform
Since the goal of using Trakstar Hire is to find the perfect candidates, it also makes sense to then move these candidates forward in to your Performance Management System!
With our integration with Trakstar Perform, you can do just that!
What is it?
The connection with Trakstar Perform allows your team to move candidates you have marked as hired from Hire to Perform. Any account Super Admin can enable this integration.
How do I set it up?
To set this up, you’ll need access to the Perform Admin’s login, and a Hire Super Admin login. If you’re not both of these people, find them and have them join you in this quick setup!
- Log into Perform and visit your company settings page.
- From here, you'll see an option to generate an integration key.
- Once you have this code, you'll move into Hire and visit Settings > Apps & Integrations.
- Select Trakstar Perform > Connect to Trakstar Perform.
You'll then see the box to input the integration key from Trakstar Perform, which will link your accounts! The "Try Trakstar Perform button will change to "Add to Trakstar Perform".
I'm set up! Now what?
Great! Let's get some candidates moved over.
- After marking a candidate as "Hired" you'll see the option to Add the candidate to Trakstar Perform.
- Once you pick "Add to Trakstar Perform" a pop up will let you fill in any necessary details. Click "Add to Trakstar Perform" again to send the candidate over.