Filtering Candidates on the Candidate List
On the left side of the Candidates list page, you'll find options for filtering. These filters allow you to hone in on the candidates you want to see.
You can even combine different filters with building your unique hiring list!
Filters in Action
When you combine several different filters, you can hone in on precisely what candidates you are after.
First, you can pick from the list of preset filters. These are what you are accustomed to seeing on the left side of your candidate list.
Adding Custom Filters
Below Preset Filters, you'll find the option to +Add Filter. This lets you create your filter combinations!
All About Filters
- Application Questions - Filter by a candidate's response to questions on the application form. For example, if you want to see only candidates who have responded "yes" to the question Do you have a driver's license? And 5+ years to your question How much experience do you have driving? You can now filter by one or multiple application questions!
- Pending Tasks - Filter by tasks pending on yourself or someone else! For example, if a coworker is out of the office, you could filter to see all the candidates who have tasks pending on that person and cover for them until they are back!
- Candidate assigned to - Filter by who the candidate is assigned to
- Opening assigned to - Filter by who is working on the opening which the candidate is assigned to
- Evaluation rating - See candidates who have received specific ratings in their review and interview evaluations. This pulls if any candidates have received the rating you are searching based on (i.e. if the candidate has three thumbs down ratings from users and one thumb up, it would display if you searched for either thumbs down or thumbs up). Note - for interviews, this pulls based on the "overall rating" at the bottom of the evaluation form and does not include custom evaluation questions.
- Candidate aging filter - Use the Time spent in the current stage filter to filter by the length of time candidates have been in their current stage. This is handy to make sure no one is falling through the cracks or clear out bottlenecks in your processes!
Save Filters & Set Your Default Filter
To save filters, click Save filter group.
When saving, you can also set this as a default filter, meaning it will be the filter that displays each time you open the candidate list.
Alternatively, you can set any preset filters as your default under Settings > App Preferences.
You can find your saved filters under the dropdown at the top of the candidate list.
Should you need to delete a filter you create or edit the name, you can do so by clicking the edit pencil to the right of the filter.
Compact vs. Expanded View
By default, we've made a list compact - so you can quickly see all candidates on one page.
If you'd like to expand the events under each candidate (their upcoming interviews, etc.), you can do so by the toggle on the top right of the page.