What keyboard shortcuts can I use in Trakstar Hire?
Keyboard shortcuts are a great way to navigate around Hire faster!
How do I turn the keyboard shortcuts on?
- First, click the Settings gear at the bottom left of the blue sidebar:
- Click on "App Preferences"
- Click the checkbox to enable the shortcuts and then click "Save Preferences"
What are the keyboard shortcuts?
Hire keyboard shortcuts allow for:
- App-wide navigation
- Candidate list navigation
- Actions on the candidate profile
The shortcuts are as follows:
⌘+K or Ctrl+K will open a "Go to..." menu that lets you begin typing immediately. You can type the name of an Opening, a Candidate, or a section of your Settings, to get right to it quickly.
Questions? Feel free to reach out at any time - firstname.lastname@example.org