How can I filter resumes coming in through email?
Adding potential candidates to your hiring process has never been easier! In Trakstar Hire, any Super Admin can set up email filters (just like Gmail) that allow you to spell out exactly how candidates will be imported.
- To get started, click on the arrow next to your initials to access "Company Settings" in the upper right corner of your account
- Scroll down to find "Filters for Incoming Emails"
- This will take you to a page where you can see and manage your filters! To create a new filter, click "Add New Filter"
- This will take you to a page where you can:
- Enter qualifying rules for incoming messages (i.e. IF the message is from ______, or the Subject contains ______, etc.)
- Define actions to be taken (i.e. THEN assign label, set source as, assign to opening, etc.)
Now, all incoming messages that meet your specified criteria will have the defined actions taken on those incoming candidate profiles as soon as they are emailed into the system!
Questions? Feel free to write to us anytime! email@example.com