What job boards does Trakstar Hire integrate with?
We have built-in integrations with the following:
- LinkedIn (free)
How do the free job boards work?
A Super Admin can enable the connection to the free job boards via Settings > Job boards & Publishing > Job Posts Settings.
For your openings to syndicate to the free job boards, you must have your hosted site enabled:
Scroll down and select the job boards you would like all of your current and future published openings to post to.
From within an opening, you can then confirm that it is being sent to the enabled job boards via the Job Board tab.
What are these free job boards?
- Indeed+Glassdoor: One of the most popular job site with over 350M+ unique visitors every month in over 60 countries.
- LinkedIn: The world's largest professional network with more than 850 million members in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
- Google for Jobs: A job aggregator, meaning it will centralize the links of all of the job boards you have posted to in its website. With this integration, the link to your hosted site will appear as a new link and direct candidates to apply to your site. In addition to this, the hosted site will be ranked higher in the list of results when doing a web search.
- Recruit.net: A global job search engine with millions of monthly visitors and operates in 36 countries.
- Adzuna: A search engine for job advertisements. The company operates in 20 countries worldwide and the UK website aggregates job ads from several thousand sources.
- Zoek: The UK’s fastest-growing online job board. It uses unique AI technology to better match job seekers and employers. It has 900,000 registered users, and they’re able to view jobs from more than 23,000 companies
How do the paid job boards work?
When viewing your opening, click Advertise Job towards the top right of the screen:
Under the Paid tab, you can see your options for purchasing paid/sponsored jobs. Note: iimjobs.com is for India-based jobs only!
If you click Buy posting on any of the options, you'll be asked to enter your card details to purchase the sponsored job posting.
What are these paid job boards?
- ZipRecruiter: Over 160 million users and 3.8 million businesses use ZipRecruiter. The boosted sponsorship will end after 30 days or 100 visits, whichever occurs first. It is designed to help your jobs be more visible for job seekers.
- SnagAJob: Job board with more than 85 million registered workers and 350,000 employer locations. The boosted sponsorship will end after 30 days. It is designed to help your jobs be more visible for job seekers.
- IIM Jobs: This is an India-specific job board. When you connect to this job board, you will go through payment details - but please keep in mind that there is no additional charge for this job board. So that you know, you will also be asked for your IMM login information to process the job.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do the job boards suppress job openings? If so, why?
Job boards may suppress your job postings if you request excessive personal information such as Social Security number, driver's license number, bank account numbers, etc. This can make your job look like a scam and drive away applicants. If this information is required, consider asking it later in the process or after the candidate is hired with a follow-up questionnaire!
I want to post a paid/sponsored job for Indeed or LinkedIn - how do I do that?
While our integration with Indeed & LinkedIn is for the free postings, there is a way to link your sponsored ads on Indeed & LinkedIn to Hire. Below are the instructions for each:
How long does it take for the jobs to show on the job boards once I publish a job?
It can take 24-48 hours from the time you publish an opening until the job boards pick up the opening.
Do the jobs expire? If so, how can I refresh a job?
Once an opening has been posted for more than 30 days, it can lose visibility on job boards like Indeed, LinkedIn, etc. We have an option for you to refresh these openings! You can follow these steps to refresh your jobs.
I refreshed a job after 30 days but the original publish date is showing - why?
Refreshing the job opening pulls it to the top of the job board's feed, but it will maintain the original post date. So if you published the job in Hire in December 2023 and then refreshed it in Trakstar today, you'll see the job on the top of Indeed's feed, but the original post date of December will be visible. If you archive the job, and then create a fresh/new job in Hire, it will have a fresh date "posted" date.
What is the difference between paid and free job board pushes?
As you can see, some of our job board pushes allow both paid sponsorship and a free push. The paid sponsorship allows your job to receive more hits as it is bid out to searchers. The free push gets your job traffic without the cost!
Something's wrong / I have a question. What do I do?
You can reach out to our support team with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org!